The UFF-UF bargaining team will meet with the UF Board of Trustees’ team for the first official negotiation session on 2018-19 faculty salary raises. The meeting will take place Thursday, October 25, 11am-12:30 pm, in 150 Pugh Hall.
Collective bargaining is open to the public under Florida’s Sunshine laws, and faculty are especially welcome to come support their new team. You can stop by any time, for as long or as little as your schedule permits.
Other scheduled collective bargaining sessions are as follows:
- Candi Churchill, Chief Negotiator
- Bill Keegan (FL Museum of Natural History)
- Martin Sorbille (Spanish and Portuguese)
- Hélène Huet (Library West)
- Sean Trainor (Management Communication Center)
- Rosana Resende (Latin American Studies & Anthropology)
- John Bourn (PK Yonge)
- Macy Geiger (PK Yonge)
- The members of the UF Board of Trustees team include:
- Bill Connellan, Chief Bargainer
- Chris Hass, Associate Provost
- Maureen de Armond, Assistant VP, HR
- Kevin Clarke, Associate Director of Employee Relations, HR